The eighth conference of the Polish-Ukrainian Bible Institute in Lublin, dedicated to child adoption and foster care upbringing, will be held on May 20. The title of the convention is „God of orphans,” and the lecturer will be Pastor Henryk Skrzypkowski, father of 16 children.
During the conference we will examine what the Bible says about child adoption, and we will study such issues as:
- Should Christians adopt children or create foster families?
- How should adopted children be raised in Christian families?
- What are the legal aspects and formal requirements for creating foster families?
- Adopt or create a foster family?
The lectures will be given by Henryk Skrzypkowski – a member of the Presbytery of the Baptist Church Council and pastor of the Baptist church in Chelm. He and his wife Bogumila are parents of seven biological and nine adopted children.
The Polish-Ukrainian Bible Institute in Lublin is the first project of its kind in our country. The main goal of the Institute is to integrate biblical Christians from Ukraine and Poland to carry out evangelistic and church projects together, as well as to exchange experiences of working for Jesus in the Ukrainian and Polish peoples, learn from each other and pray together for the future of our nations. The lectures are given by pastors, professors and Christian leaders from various evangelical churches and organizations.
The first lectures of the Polish-Ukrainian Bible Institute in Lublin were held on August 20, 2022. To date, six conferences of the Institute have taken place:
- „Discipline in the Church”.
- „How to read and study the Bible independently?”
- „The Reformation in Poland – lessons for contemporaries”.
- „Will our generation carry out the great missionary command of Jesus in Poland?”
- „Christianity and psychology. Pastoral care in the prevention of mental dysfunctions, diseases and disorders”
- „How to gain power in the state?”
- „Polish special features of Christian education and organizing Christian camps”
Those interested in the activities of the Polish-Ukrainian Bible Institute in Lublin are invited to contact: [email protected]