A pilot project of a Polish-Ukrainian Christian educational space, in which we want to jointly educate and build future Polish and Ukrainian Christian leaders, exchange experience, create a vision of service and encourage Christians from Poland and Ukraine to evangelize their nations and to work missionarily among all the nations of the Three Seas Initiative.
The project is established by the New Covenant Church in Lublin in cooperation with lecturers from other evangelical churches and organizations.
Who can apply?
- converted to Jesus Christ,
- member of Christian church or community, having a good reputation in its church or community for love for brothers and commitment to the ministry,
- having a desire to learn and serve the Lord Jesus.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to join the project:
- fill in the application form and register by September 15, 2022 (below),
- attach to the application form or send to the e-mail address [email protected] a scan of the recommendations of the pastor or the council of the local church to which you belong (not required if you cannot obtain such a document due to the war).
After receiving confirmation of acceptance from the New Covenant Church in Lublin, for the pilot educational project bring the following documents with you to the first class (17.09.2022):
- identity document (ID or passport),
- recommendations of the pastor or council of the local church to which you belong, in writing. Note: Not required if you cannot obtain such a document due to the war.
Before starting classes on August 20, 2022, we ask you to conclude an Agreement for educational services (the model agreement will be sent to your e-mail address provided in the application), as well as the GDPR Information Clause [link].
Registration for 2022/2023 completed
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us: [email protected]
This publication is for information purposes only and does not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of Article 66 § 1 of the Act of April 23, 1964. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1360 – consolidated text).